Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Euro 2012
Discussion Forum Index / Sports Discussion / Euro 2012
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 10:52 PM

and if its in ukraine, im definately gonna be thr!!

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:05 PM

Quote: Karinka

Quote: faded9
  2012...woo hoo 2008 qualifying starts this fall

2008 qualifying already began

lol didnt you see the date i wrote it

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:06 PM

AUGUST

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:06 PM

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:09 PM

no i didnt c the date lol. i thot this forum just began

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:25 PM

Quote: Sean_I
  Forza Italia!

Sean be quiet with your 'Forza Italia', Ukraine all the way... Italy plays boring, they kick the ball to the forwards and hope for the best. Poland works similar way but it works to the sides where it has lower chances of scoring, if poland changes the tactics and attacks from the mid of the field, just like France played Brazil, then it has a good chance of winning. France concentrated on the middle of the field and let the side brakeaways go. I like the way Ukraine plays, sends their midfields down to the sides and strikers along with some Defencemen are in the penalty box or near it, so when the cross reaches them, they will have a greater chance of scoring, the bad thing about Ukraine is that their Defencemen either get too tired from running more than or equal ammount as Mids, and they are not at the midfield to catch the breakaway when the ball actually gets kicked to the middle of the field to opposing player.

SupaDaniel
36 / Male

Posted: October 15 2006 at 11:54 PM

Serbia has been playing some really good soccer lately. Im impressed with their team.

Karinka
48 / Female

Posted: October 16 2006 at 12:05 AM

i RLY RLY WANT IT TO BE UKRAINE. hopefully they learned from fifa06!! their offence is one of the best!! but they must make sure to keep defence too !!!

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: October 16 2006 at 12:07 AM

Quote: Nick

Quote: Sean_I
  Forza Italia!

Sean be quiet with your 'Forza Italia', Ukraine all the way... Italy plays boring, they kick the ball to the forwards and hope for the best. Poland works similar way but it works to the sides where it has lower chances of scoring, if poland changes the tactics and attacks from the mid of the field, just like France played Brazil, then it has a good chance of winning. France concentrated on the middle of the field and let the side brakeaways go. I like the way Ukraine plays, sends their midfields down to the sides and strikers along with some Defencemen are in the penalty box or near it, so when the cross reaches them, they will have a greater chance of scoring, the bad thing about Ukraine is that their Defencemen either get too tired from running more than or equal ammount as Mids, and they are not at the midfield to catch the breakaway when the ball actually gets kicked to the middle of the field to opposing player.

...Kolya im Italian firstly so why wouldnt i go for Italy. I dont care if they lose or not good or bad theyre my team. How can u say theyre bad they have the best defending players in the world

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: October 18 2006 at 09:03 PM

forza azzuri!!!! my loves

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -
Untitled Document