Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Two words: what does your religion mean to you?
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / Two words: what does your religion mean to you?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page

mikey86
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 07:09 PM

I mean how much shcool do you possibly need to do that ??? plus, how much money can you make researching about space and shit like that...

Jeka
46 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 07:55 PM

religion is away to ignore the unknown

Boxcr2
36 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 08:14 PM

"I don't have a problem with God, I have a problem with his fan club"

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 08:18 PM

yes yes i post like its hot

Boxcr2
36 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 09:16 PM

haha true. you're my forum idol.

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 09:20 PM

ah stop it ur making me blush

Boxcr2
36 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 01:25 AM

heh.

Boxcr2
36 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 01:25 AM

up to 63

daniel
37 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 05:46 PM

religion = a goverment weapon

rus_allince
47 / Male

Posted: May 14 2006 at 12:07 AM

Hitler is Alive!!!!

Andreas
35 / Male

Posted: May 15 2006 at 12:57 PM

I'm not religious, but i'm a realist. There may be a god but he is portrayed wrong in all religions... For example in Hinduism he's like 20 different things. And they're all animals that we eat everyday, so how can that be a god? A COW!? I have cow for dinner almost every few days.. Beef-steak... YUMMY. but see the thing is, I believe in evolutionism and I beleive that God is just everything on the earth... The Land, etc. Religion is just bsing you to think that he's like some sort of superman that lives ontop of clouds. I believe there is life out in space possibly more technological than us and smarter. Then again who knows... I'm a philosopher

Jan_na
35 / Female

Posted: May 15 2006 at 02:12 PM

hmmm. alright, i think it's a little more complicated than you boys are making it out to be. I'm not positive in what i believe in, but i do not think that the idea of god is strickly an all-knowing, all-seeing, all-doing being. I think it is what triggered the creation of the first organism which then evolved into humans and other form of living things. Thus the idea of god i see is not some dude with a long beard walking around in a robe, but rather the thing that triggered all creation, whether this was a big bang, a group of bored aliens, or some random chemical reaction. So really, it all depends on what your view of "god" is...

Jan_na
35 / Female

Posted: May 15 2006 at 02:13 PM

Quote: Andreas
  I'm not religious, but i'm a realist. There may be a god but he is portrayed wrong in all religions... For example in Hinduism he's like 20 different things. And they're all animals that we eat everyday, so how can that be a god? A COW!? I have cow for dinner almost every few days.. Beef-steak... YUMMY. but see the thing is, I believe in evolutionism and I beleive that God is just everything on the earth... The Land, etc. Religion is just bsing you to think that he's like some sort of superman that lives ontop of clouds. I believe there is life out in space possibly more technological than us and smarter. Then again who knows... I'm a philosopher

LOL! it's about spirituality silly HAHA. Its the idea that the basic staples of food are what keep us alive, thus they are gods...Like i said in my post after yours, it depends on how each person views "him".

Andreas
35 / Male

Posted: May 15 2006 at 05:05 PM

Quote: Jan_na

Quote: Andreas

LOL! it's about spirituality silly HAHA. Its the idea that the basic staples of food are what keep us alive, thus they are gods...Like i said in my post after yours, it depends on how each person views "him".

he's not a HIM... God is EVERYTHING! If there even is a god lol.

Jan_na
35 / Female

Posted: May 15 2006 at 05:08 PM

lol that is why i put it in quotes...in the majority of religions he is preconceived as a male figure. and you can't assume god is everything lol, that's the point!!! it depends on how each individual views it

Andreas
35 / Male

Posted: May 15 2006 at 08:31 PM

Quote: Jan_na
  lol that is why i put it in quotes...in the majority of religions he is preconceived as a male figure. and you can't assume god is everything lol, that's the point!!! it depends on how each individual views it

Ever heard the song God is a girl by Groove Coverage?

"God is a girl, wherever you want, do you believe it, can you recieve it?" lol awsome song

Jan_na
35 / Female

Posted: May 15 2006 at 08:37 PM

Andreas
35 / Male

Posted: May 15 2006 at 09:06 PM

Personally I used to like... pray every night but when stuff never changed. Everything was the same, I just quit praying, and then I quit believing in religion. I think everything is connected in someway. So we're basically all related down the line

Fantasybody
37 / Female

Posted: May 20 2006 at 10:56 AM

i m an aztec , I two words , sacrafising humains , and carnavors

rus_allince
47 / Male

Posted: May 20 2006 at 11:49 AM

Hey u guys did u know that Hitler Was Still Alive when ppl said he was dead????...yeaqp yeap...
you know...i never got him..why would he kill so many jews...yes i know to control the world..but i dont know the good reason for him to do that...like why did he wanna kill jews?...why did he hate him?..there was some jew blood in him too

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document