Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Abortion and Euthinasia:
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / Abortion and Euthinasia:
Pages: - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: June 13 2006 at 06:26 PM

What are your views on it!?

DarK_angeL
35 / Female

Posted: June 15 2006 at 11:18 AM

tough decisions....hard to say...

Abortion: a crime from my point of view...the poor child has no fault and he/she shouldn't lose his/her life....and the mother/parents have no right to take his/her life...yet, sometimes it's the best choice for both parents and children

Euthanasia: if the animal is in real pain, and has no chance of healing, then this is the best choice...it would be too cruel to torture him for... nothing...

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: June 15 2006 at 12:15 PM

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: June 15 2006 at 01:03 PM

[quote=DarK_angeL]tough decisions....hard to say...

Abortion: a crime from my point of view...the poor child has no fault and he/she shouldn't lose his/her life....and the mother/parents have no right to take his/her life...yet, sometimes it's the best choice for both parents and children

Ur soft.

Abortion rocks - its not a child, its nothing at that point, and if you want you could always have more.

natusik
35 / Female

Posted: June 15 2006 at 01:19 PM

that's right it's not a child ..however it is a fetus .. and if the mother already reachd 1 full month .. the fetus has a heart brain spine .. just like a baby it would be cruel to abort such a little living thing yet the choice should be made by the parents and there shouldn't be any laws against it .... just try to avoid those situations be smart and use contraceptives if you're not ready ... abortion does increase chances of infertility

Euthanasia : It would be cruel to prolong the pain the animal is going through if there is no other way to help it ..

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: June 15 2006 at 02:13 PM

Euthanasia is mercy killing... It applies to humans and animals a like.

Last edited by Tinkerb1tch on June 15, 2006 a 2:14 PM

mikey86
37 / Male

Posted: June 16 2006 at 09:03 AM

as far as abortion goes...if a girl were to be pregnant with my child and she gets an abortion , she should run lol thats all i have to say ... no im jokin but still i dont believe in that shit..its your own child how can you jusst kill it like that?

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: June 16 2006 at 04:34 PM

Quote: mikey86
  as far as abortion goes...if a girl were to be pregnant with my child and she gets an abortion , she should run lol thats all i have to say ... no im jokin but still i dont believe in that shit..its your own child how can you jusst kill it like that?

Well I've never been in a situation where I've had to have an abortion I don't think anyone can truly say that they would NEVER do it unless they've been in that situation you don't know what you want to do.

As for Euthanasia I think it should be legal. Theres nothing worse than watching your own father dying and you can't do anything but hope that it happens soon and that he doesn't have to suffer anymore.

Youwish
37 / Male

Posted: June 21 2006 at 08:54 PM

lol who cares... just use condoms and birth control

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: June 21 2006 at 09:40 PM

it's induvidual responsibility if she wants to have an abortion let her, it's her fetus, her choice, it wouldn't exist if she hadn't made the choice to be a slut. worry about your own problems, and let other people make their own choices in life is what i say.

as for euthanasia i agree with tinker

Marvel*Malice
34 / Male

Posted: June 21 2006 at 09:47 PM

its worse for a child to grow up unwanted or parents unable and unready to take care of the child..im pro-choice, its the choice of the parents. Who is anybody to say they have to have the child.
euthanasia, i agree with it, as long as the patient has some sort of way to voice themselves, and if not they are that critically dependant on others then why prolong a life for no reason..

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: June 21 2006 at 09:57 PM

Quote: Marvel*Malice
  ...as long as the patient has some sort of way to voice themselves, and if not they are that critically dependant on others then why prolong a life for no reason..

i agree if they can speak for themselves but otherwise maybe they'll get better you never know, maybe the next day they will come up with some miracle drug, as long as the chance of them waking up or feeling better is there i rather take it and wait...meyer your rebuttle plz

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: June 22 2006 at 08:56 AM

Quote: Youwish
  lol who cares... just use condoms and birth control

What about for girls who aren't on birth control who are raped and get pregnant??

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: June 22 2006 at 08:58 AM

Quote: Tyoma
  it's induvidual responsibility if she wants to have an abortion let her, it's her fetus, her choice, it wouldn't exist if she hadn't made the choice to be a slut. worry about your own problems, and let other people make their own choices in life is what i say.

as for euthanasia i agree with tinker

I'd want them to do it if I were laying in a bed dying slowly. Its so horrible I can't even think about it without feeling sick to my stomach.

rus_allince
47 / Male

Posted: June 22 2006 at 09:26 AM

Quote: ilovevlad
  [quote=DarK_angeL]tough decisions....hard to say...

Ur soft.

Abortion rocks - its not a child, its nothing at that point, and if you want you could always have more.

that is what dangerous bout it
u do an abortion...and then u have a big chance of not having children ever again!
thats why some woman cant get pragnant.

Marvel*Malice
34 / Male

Posted: June 22 2006 at 10:10 AM

lol..but if the person is 'brain dead' i doubt that they are just going to wake up and create a cure for terminal illnesses... why prolong a life when the person is not even living by themselves, and machines are living for them?

masha
35 / Female

Posted: June 22 2006 at 12:21 PM

Abortion: should be allowed only under certain circumstances. if you were raped and became pregnant against your will, then an abortion should certainly be valid. i personally would not want to conceive a child knowing the baby's father raped me because then i would be living a life of torment. Otherwise there should always be some type of contraceptive used during sexual intercourse or any other form of sexual activity. why should society have to pay for your foolish mistakes?

Euthanasia: is physician assisted suicide. I am for this 110%. Patients should have full consent to what they want to do with their body. Ofcourse there should be conditions allowing euthanasia to proceed such as patient's consent, doctor can determine to the best of his/her medical knowledge that the patient is terminally ill, etc. only then can euthanasia be carried on. There's no reason to keep a loved one suffering and lying on their death bed hooked up to tubes. Plus these terminally ill patients are not only costing us more money to keep them alive longer, they are occupying space for patients who are in greater need of medical care.

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: June 22 2006 at 01:47 PM

Quote: masha
  Abortion: should be allowed only under certain circumstances. if you were raped and became pregnant against your will, then an abortion should certainly be valid. i personally would not want to conceive a child knowing the baby's father raped me because then i would be living a life of torment. Otherwise there should always be some type of contraceptive used during sexual intercourse or any other form of sexual activity. why should society have to pay for your foolish mistakes?

Euthanasia: is physician assisted suicide. I am for this 110%. Patients should have full consent to what they want to do with their body. Ofcourse there should be conditions allowing euthanasia to proceed such as patient's consent, doctor can determine to the best of his/her medical knowledge that the patient is terminally ill, etc. only then can euthanasia be carried on. There's no reason to keep a loved one suffering and lying on their death bed hooked up to tubes. Plus these terminally ill patients are not only costing us more money to keep them alive longer, they are occupying space for patients who are in greater need of medical care.

you make very good points.
if only there were more people like you on my school's debate team this year.

masha
35 / Female

Posted: June 22 2006 at 02:32 PM

haha lol i dont debate but thnx anyway hun

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: June 22 2006 at 03:29 PM

no problem,
you're welcome.
it's always nice to see people on these things who aren't ignorant.

Pages: - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document