Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - what do you think of Kanye West?
Discussion Forum Index / Movies, Music and Shows / what do you think of Kanye West?
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

deadmarsh28
38 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 04:41 PM

i think the guy is amazing, hes a genius, his music is sick

PIMPOS
37 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 04:42 PM

i think his just anotha kid on the block

Boxcr2
36 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 04:45 PM

he's a smart dude. he knows how to control his image and he's doing it well. i have nothing but respect for kanye.

deadmarsh28
38 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 04:46 PM

Quote: Boxcr2
  he's a smart dude. he knows how to control his image and he's doing it well. i have nothing but respect for kanye.

he does got a big ego though, but it suits him well

hes a king now

deadmarsh28
38 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 04:46 PM

Quote: PIMPOS
  i think his just anotha kid on the block

no way, the guy is a smart dude, he can really put out some great tunes, 2 good cds so far

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: April 23 2006 at 11:12 PM

He is the biggest fag "George Bush doesnt care about black people" what a fucking homo, he thinks he is the bomb, we need someone to come back and shut his ass up like eminem or some shit like that...kanye west can suck my dick, his music sucks and he just is another crappy rapper who tries to sing chorus's but obviously cannot!

deadmarsh28
38 / Male

Posted: April 24 2006 at 12:24 PM

Quote: True_vanilla
  He is the biggest fag "George Bush doesnt care about black people" what a fucking homo, he thinks he is the bomb, we need someone to come back and shut his ass up like eminem or some shit like that...kanye west can suck my dick, his music sucks and he just is another crappy rapper who tries to sing chorus's but obviously cannot!

i dont know if you noticed, hes a smart dude, who makes mad cash, he knows what hes talking about

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: April 24 2006 at 03:46 PM

he is not smart, his lyrics are something i can write at any given time. He is just another rapper like the rest of he gang that includes g-unit, the game, ja rule and so on...

deadmarsh28
38 / Male

Posted: April 28 2006 at 02:22 PM

he is not smart, his lyrics are something i can write at any given time. He is just another rapper like the rest of he gang that includes g-unit, the game, ja rule and so on...

your fu.cked, the guy has a good team, and he writes all of his songs, and produces, how can you say hes the same as the rest??

jareddd
34 / Male

Posted: April 29 2006 at 12:22 PM

Yeah he is amazing.
I bought Late Registration the first day it came out.

deadmarsh28
38 / Male

Posted: April 29 2006 at 10:47 PM

isnt it amazing?? i think the guy is a genius

jareddd
34 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 11:15 AM

Yeah, it is really amazing.
And he is a genius...People may think hes cocky..but honestly, he earned it. He was in a fatal accident...Look at him now.
Still "Spit his soul through the wire"

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 12:05 PM

he sucks, listen to some real decent people like bone thugs n harmony, now thats genius and talent

deadmarsh28
38 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 01:25 PM

he sucks, listen to some real decent people like bone thugs n harmony, now thats genius and talent

i think they are total crap

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 07:34 PM

Quote: deadmarsh28

Your crap!! you just dont know hip hop guy, thas all i gotta say!!!!!!
i think they are total crap

True_vanilla
35 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 07:35 PM

deadmarsh28 your CRAP! you just dont know whats hip hop guy, thats all!

im_the_muscle
36 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 07:50 PM

kanye sucks... he is a pure commercial motherfucker,,,i hate him and JAY-Z. I think Jay-Z was one of the reasons that so much rap is commercial these days, his old shit was good but now he is also a commercial motherfucker with the worst beats.

im_the_muscle
36 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 07:51 PM

im not talking about brains, because there are obviously both very smart,,,they just make music for the people rather than for themselves

deadmarsh28
38 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 10:26 PM

deadmarsh28 your CRAP! you just dont know whats hip hop guy, thats all!

first of all you dont know shit about music, i grew up in the music business, and i play many instruments, i know music, your a little punk kid, you dont know music for shit, i grew up with the real hip hop and rap game, not you, all you see and listen to is crap

Whydididothis
34 / Male

Posted: April 30 2006 at 10:31 PM

kanye has some good songs, most r garbage, the best rappers r jae hood, fabolous, lil wayne

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document