Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - anyone here own their own car? not mommy and daddys
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / anyone here own their own car? not mommy and daddys
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] - Next Page

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:11 PM

k faris do u know wat cars i own at home..do u know what my family does for a living...do u know anyting about me other then what i look like and what car i drive
no...so relax..google ur life awayyyyy...cuz iv done it all with cars

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:11 PM

and what happened to ur mazda buddy..didnt u crash it...tsk tsk tsk
great driver

elessexephsee
39 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:12 PM

Quote: Z24_4_Life
  k faris do u know wat cars i own at home..do u know what my family does for a living...do u know anyting about me other then what i look like and what car i drive
no...so relax..google ur life awayyyyy...cuz iv done it all with cars

Way to go hypocrit (Y)

Take your own advice.

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:12 PM

mmhmm...

elessexephsee
39 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:14 PM

and what happened to ur mazda buddy..didnt u crash it...tsk tsk tsk
great driver

Awwwww, what a low blow, guess you had nothing to argue so you decided to sink to that level.

You know nothing about the accident or the circumstances. Driver skill had nothing to do with it

Wait until you see what's being built right now in place of that RX7.

Youwish
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:15 PM

ez on the disses, its not a skill ,its just trashy! and instead of advancing or buying a nice car, you are stuck in the stupid "cool" mentality and buy another cavalier. Im the same age as you and i work for a mutual fund company, i share an escalade with my brother, only because i live with him and i dont need my own car. Name calling only makes u look like even a bigger shit talker, becuase you have no real arguments, simple.. im not trying to argue with you, just telling you.. its a cavalier not a sports car.

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:17 PM

ok...u share a escalade with ur bro and u work for a mutual funds co. ... good job...nothing special and no one cares
and name calling just to take out frustration from ignorant fucks like u on the computer...
so annoying that non of u ppl have the balls to talk to a persons face

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:18 PM

faris it aint a low blow..its just fact....and i dont need to argue about the suspensions facts with u
lowering springs..struts and tow bars
and u can take corners in watever u want
not a scientific art

elessexephsee
39 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:18 PM

ok...u share a escalade with ur bro and u work for a mutual funds co. ... good job...nothing special and no one cares
and name calling just to take out frustration from ignorant fucks like u on the computer...
so annoying that non of u ppl have the balls to talk to a persons face

These arguments never came up in person.

And wholly fuck, that tmeet robot is fucking annoying.

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:19 PM

ya stupid monkey ....and theres no need to argue in person with u faris because i have the car and i have the springs etc
i know what my car can do
u dont ..im assuming u just htinks cavaliers are slow peiecs of shit ..and thats fine...iv proved hundreds of guys on the street
i dont need to prove another one

elessexephsee
39 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:20 PM

faris it aint a low blow..its just fact....and i dont need to argue about the suspensions facts with u
lowering springs..struts and tow bars
and u can take corners in watever u want
not a scientific art

Tow bars?

$2,000 worth of coilovers, camber tuning & sway bars helped that Mustang quite a fair bit, not arguing that.

It just looked to me like you were arguing that a 150$ set of springs would improve handling.

Youwish
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:21 PM

would u consider owning a cavalier more special than owning an escalade?

Im not really dissing you here, im just telling you something that anyone will tell you, walk into a dealership and get your car appraised.. the most you will get for it is probably 3 grand for a cavalier. Escalade will run about 30 grand.. 10 times your cars value... if its nothing special buying an escalade, why dont u get one.. Tomorrow...

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

this whole argument with the cadi kid was about my car handling better then his. not an A* or a GS400 etc
and im right..thats all i need to know

elessexephsee
39 / Male

ya stupid monkey ....and theres no need to argue in person with u faris because i have the car and i have the springs etc
i know what my car can do
u dont ..im assuming u just htinks cavaliers are slow peiecs of shit ..and thats fine...iv proved hundreds of guys on the street
i dont need to prove another one

If your Cavalier is so fast why are you getting a Cobalt SS? You'd be lucky to hit mid 14's with it, which is decently quick I'll give it that, but it's far from fast.

Tamir have you ever taken the Cavalier on a road course? Like I said before, there is no way to test out the abilities of your car, and your skills, on the street.

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:22 PM

u people need to chill its just fucking cars

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

escalade V8?
peice of shit gas guzzling cadillac...weighs a shit load and costs a shit load to maintain..and for what reason?
for u just to say u drive a escalade
its ok if u think ur popular

elessexephsee
39 / Male

this whole argument with the cadi kid was about my car handling better then his. not an A* or a GS400 etc
and im right..thats all i need to know

Yes, your car does handle better than his, but it doesn't handle better than his because it's got a tighter turning radius. That's all I was arguing.

My A8 & GS400 comment was in retaliation to the "granpa's hunk of junk V8 boat" comment.

elessexephsee
39 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:23 PM

Quote: pizdetz
  u people need to chill its just fucking cars

We are chilled.

Z24_4_Life
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:24 PM

ya then there u go just a missunderstanding
btw faris..my bro has a 2006 Gt coming soon
i know u like stangs

Youwish
37 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 03:24 PM

no, im from NY, i have jersey plates on it still from 5 months ago, everyone down there drives big cars... it does guzzle gas, but its the safest car on the road..its not out of popularity, just safety..

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document