Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - what car would you pick
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / what car would you pick
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 12:34 AM

back to what i was saying about the bmw, i started looking at a 99' bmw 528i and came THIS // close to buying it knowing that i'll spend ridiculous amount sof money to fix it but then my dad talked me out of it, it's just a beautiful car i really can't compare it to anything else, if you want the perfect balance between luxury and sport you just can't go wrong with a boomer

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 12:51 AM

yea u can the 540

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 01:00 AM

Quote: pizdetz
  yea u can the 540

actually no, 540's have a major engine flaw and only 7 of the 8 cylinders work among other smaller problems.

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 01:03 AM

don't work****

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 01:05 AM

motherfucker lol the original comment was right, disregard "don't work"

just to add to this post so it's not completely useless, i ended up going with the volvo s60 t5, overall very nice car, good reliability, only weak spot is the turbo but it's inexpensive to fix

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 01:45 AM

what happen to ur turbo

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 02:02 AM

what happen to ur turbo

well any car with a turbo requires special care, not everyone knows this, and i'm guessing the previous owner of my volvo didn't and he had to replace it, i havent had any problems with it yet but i mean in general this car is known to have turbo problems (90% of people don't know how to take care of turbo
s) it's the only weak spot to this car.

One of the main things to a turbo is that you have to wait at least 35 seconds after ignition to drive, and after you stop 35 seconds before you turn the car off. Ignoring that will kill your turbo in no time.

MKD_King
35 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 02:54 AM

Quote: Tyoma

what happen to ur turbo

well any car with a turbo requires special care, not everyone knows this, and i'm guessing the previous owner of my volvo didn't and he had to replace it, i havent had any problems with it yet but i mean in general this car is known to have turbo problems (90% of people don't know how to take care of turbo

One of the main things to a turbo is that you have to wait at least 35 seconds after ignition to drive, and after you stop 35 seconds before you turn the car off. Ignoring that will kill your turbo in no time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Stop talking shit out of your ass

MKD_King
35 / Male

Posted: May 29 2006 at 03:05 AM

Wait, he's right.

I'll shut up.

elessexephsee
39 / Male

Posted: June 01 2006 at 09:07 AM

Quote: soviet_soldie
  g35 sux ass... engine blows... control of a car blows... i test drove it once and almost laughed at how apthetic it is

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

sexytdi
37 / Male

Posted: June 16 2006 at 09:57 PM

CLK

2pacaveli
38 / Male

Posted: June 27 2006 at 07:14 PM

Quote: soviet_soldie
  my dream car is 1968 shelbe mustang... but knwoin that i might never buy that car.. i';m thinkin of getting ewn acura TL

the engine in the G35 is shit? lol you are a tooooooool. and know nothing. so please shut up and never post again

2pacaveli
38 / Male

Posted: June 27 2006 at 07:16 PM

Quote: Tyoma

what happen to ur turbo

wow brainiac. now why dont you go into explaining that its due to the time needed to relieve pressure from the turbo and spool down. cuz they didnt know that already either... jackass

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: June 27 2006 at 08:04 PM

amen thats stupid,

BMW 3 series - this goes for every bmw starting at 98 and up, if you have 5 thousand a year to spend on maintenance then this car is perfect, if you don’t then don’t even think about it you’ll end up crying at night, main problem with this car ELECTRONICS this is a computer and anything electronic is REPLACED not fixed, keep that in mind

-- bull shit.

ive had my 325xi since 2002 - not a single goddamn thing wrong with it - i crashed it drifting and cracked an M3 rim, thats IT. nothings ever wrong with it and the maintenance is nothing

only thing is it takes premium only but so do the other cars youve mentioned above - all being total SHIT except the BMW.

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: June 28 2006 at 01:19 PM

Quote: ilovevlad
  amen thats stupid,

BMW 3 series - this goes for every bmw starting at 98 and up, if you have 5 thousand a year to spend on maintenance then this car is perfect, if you don’t then don’t even think about it you’ll end up crying at night, main problem with this car ELECTRONICS this is a computer and anything electronic is REPLACED not fixed, keep that in mind

-- bull shit.

ive had my 325xi since 2002 - not a single goddamn thing wrong with it - i crashed it drifting and cracked an M3 rim, thats IT. nothings ever wrong with it and the maintenance is nothing

only thing is it takes premium only but so do the other cars youve mentioned above - all being total SHIT except the BMW.

so you got lucky with your car, like i said before "Basically every car is different, when people say a bmw is a good car or a ford is a bad car, that just simply means that the chances of you getting a quality vehicle are higher with bmw and lower with the ford. That doesn’t mean you can’t get a quality ford, that just means the chances are low. Just like any other product in this world, there are defects with cars, no matter what company."
all you have to do is look into reliability reports, you don't have to take my word for it. the main problem with bmw is electronics and my friend who owned two 528's has almost put in more money fixing them then the amount he bought them for...one random night his whole dash just turned off and bmw doesn't fix that, they replace it, and it ended up costing him 1500 bucks just for that. not to mention that to reset the computer on a bmw, because they tend to have a problem with some warning lights going on, mainly abs, will cost you $1200

Tha_Prophet
34 / Male

Posted: July 10 2006 at 09:48 PM

go with the INFINITI styll.. dat car is soo niice man.. smooth and niice interior

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: July 29 2006 at 07:15 PM

dont get the bimmer that for sure ..

you'll spend enough on the suspention and th electrical part once or twice / year

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: July 29 2006 at 07:16 PM

Quote: ilovevlad
  amen thats stupid,

-- bull shit.

yea I wannned to buy 98 740IL but thn I researched about BMW and I was like "Fuck this shit"

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: July 29 2006 at 07:17 PM

Quote: sexytdi
  CLK
cheers

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: July 29 2006 at 08:09 PM

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document