Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - What's your ride?
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / What's your ride?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] -

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 02 2007 at 07:20 PM

i dont think they will let us on 407 with no licence playes... so i guess we'll have to register our " vehicles" first.... lol

Rompa_Palli
39 / Male

Posted: January 24 2007 at 09:57 AM

Rompa_Palli
39 / Male

Posted: January 24 2007 at 10:00 AM

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 24 2007 at 11:26 AM

woot desi-planet!!!

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: January 24 2007 at 02:29 PM

lmao, if thats u racing it, and if thats ur car, then y did u blank out the licence plates, and y is it taken off a website, and y did u blank out parts of the picture

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: January 24 2007 at 02:31 PM

o ya, and some of the pics u posted, the car has racing numbers on it, and one of them dosent, man, stop fuckin sayin its ur car man, and even if it is, then y dont u come and race me, try Beatin a 2004 Impreza STI, wit a Stage 3 Turbo, lmao, either way, u will b screwed

Rompa_Palli
39 / Male

Posted: January 24 2007 at 03:45 PM

Quote: Chis_Shadow
  lmao, if thats u racing it, and if thats ur car, then y did u blank out the licence plates, and y is it taken off a website, and y did u blank out parts of the picture

i blanked out the license plate for privacy cause ppl can find shit out about u, 2. the desi planet i use to be part of it and the reason why i took it off of that site and SPDA - Subaru porformance driving association is cause i gave my old comp to my sis and got a new one so i needed to get the pics back...and if u go into my pro, u'll see a pic of me standing beside my car...

Rompa_Palli
39 / Male

Posted: January 24 2007 at 03:46 PM

and in the SPDA one the reason for blanking out the bottom of that pic is cause there was an e-mail address which wasn't mine...it's my friend's email..

Rompa_Palli
39 / Male

Posted: January 24 2007 at 03:48 PM

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: January 25 2007 at 01:17 PM

tru tru, but still, come and race me then hotshot, lol, STI Stage 3 Turbo bredren

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: January 25 2007 at 02:07 PM

1999 VW Passat with a supercharged 2.8L V6 powertrain and a FWD drivetrain. ...

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: January 25 2007 at 02:11 PM

I actually believe that he owns that car, so fucking leave him alone. I am pulling more torque than anyone here, with a few exceptions. Such as Rompa, who ACTUALLY OWNS an STI (and doesn't just talk about it), and a few other JDM or USDM owners I know. I don't know that many GDM owners around here, so I am pretty sure I got the fastest GDM.

But ... what's the point of racing? I pay ENOUGH for gas already, and I am looking to sell my car and buy a fucking Civic already. You guys are idiots, 'cause if you get caught by the po-po, it's not the usual speeding ticket anymore. In case you were in a long coma or away for the past few months, you will face jailtime for careless driving and racing now in Ontario as per the new law.

Anyway, see y'all around. ...

russo_turisto
38 / Male

Posted: January 25 2007 at 02:51 PM

lol, if I were you, I wouldn't be complaining about stupid shit like that, cuz guess what? YOU are the one, who has shitload of pics of a car which you do not own (in your profile).

BTW I always wondered why people do that. Could you give me a hint?

And even if you do own an sti (which I highly doubt, maybe your parents own it?), how nice is it to talk smack about another subi owner? Get some dignity dood.

Rompa_Palli
39 / Male

Posted: January 25 2007 at 03:28 PM

tru tru, but still, come and race me then hotshot, lol, STI Stage 3 Turbo bredren

dude who said i was a hotshot that said i can beat anyone?? i never said i can beat anyone and my car is slow cause i don't have the $$$ to pay for parts...i'm saving up for a house right now...

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: January 25 2007 at 04:49 PM

my ride at this point is Car that is called Hodisam

draganeee
38 / Male

Posted: February 13 2007 at 09:07 PM

If people don't believe in the rides of others on here then there should be some sort of Car Meet.

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: March 07 2007 at 01:41 AM

unique_me
39 / Male

Posted: June 04 2007 at 04:27 PM

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: June 29 2007 at 05:48 PM

hahaha yea.. car meet... 2 bad i changed my rims back to stock... yet i upgarded my engine and tweeked it a bit )) still my car is sick! i call her MAXIMUS! lol

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] -
Untitled Document