Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -

gino_mikey
29 / Male

Posted: May 15 2006 at 09:45 AM

thats to long to read right now but i'll read it later

MKD_King
28 / Male

Posted: May 15 2006 at 10:25 AM

You people are lazy, stupid, and incompetent. I'm a high school drop out, and I have the patience to sit here and read a very interesting, article. At the same time, I'm able to come up with this well thought out statement.

BEING HOMOSEXUAL IS A BIRTH DEFECT/MENTAL ILLNESS.

If you think about it, in order for any creature/species to survive it needs to reproduce. The human species in order to reproduce needs to reproduce with a member of the opposite sex; a male for the female species, and a female for the male species. However, in order for reproduction to incur, the two heterosexual couple must feel sexually attracted to eachother in order for their reproductive organs to work at full peak. So, the next time you get horny, it's simply your body telling you that you're ready to reproduce, and that hot women on your computer screen is what you conceive to be an ideal women to reproduce with.

Homosexuality goes against all that I said, because you cannot reproduce male-to-male or female-to-female (at least for the human species), and biologically we were not designed to find ourselves sexually attracted to the same sex, as it serves no useful purpose in the survival of the human species.

Thus, I come to the conclusion that homosexuality is either a birth defect, or a long term mental illness.

Whisky
32 / Male

Posted: May 16 2006 at 07:18 AM

Quote: Tinkerb1tch

Quote: Whisky

The article discribes a GAY SCIENTIST that disproved genetics determine sexuality- hardly homophobic. You are just another victum of homosexual propaganda. I'd pray for you but I'm not a spirtual person either.

I have homosexual friends both guys and girls and everyone has a different opinion on what homosexuality is and how it works.

In other news today, Tinkerbell's reason has been blinded by the love for her gay friends. How fruity.

PS: I cut off my home internet for the summer so unfortunately I won't be making many significant-lengthy posted debates unless I'm intrieged.

Whisky
32 / Male

Posted: May 16 2006 at 07:26 AM

Quote: MKD_King
  You people are lazy, stupid, and incompetent. I'm a high school drop out, and I have the patience to sit here and read a very interesting, article. At the same time, I'm able to come up with this well thought out statement.

BEING HOMOSEXUAL IS A BIRTH DEFECT/MENTAL ILLNESS.

If you think about it, in order for any creature/species to survive it needs to reproduce. The human species in order to reproduce needs to reproduce with a member of the opposite sex; a male for the female species, and a female for the male species. However, in order for reproduction to incur, the two heterosexual couple must feel sexually attracted to eachother in order for their reproductive organs to work at full peak. So, the next time you get horny, it's simply your body telling you that you're ready to reproduce, and that hot women on your computer screen is what you conceive to be an ideal women to reproduce with.

Homosexuality goes against all that I said, because you cannot reproduce male-to-male or female-to-female (at least for the human species), and biologically we were not designed to find ourselves sexually attracted to the same sex, as it serves no useful purpose in the survival of the human species.

Thus, I come to the conclusion that homosexuality is either a birth defect, or a long term mental illness.

Exactly. It's Adam&Eve not Adam&Steve.

Whisky
32 / Male

Posted: May 16 2006 at 07:48 AM

Quote: TMoore
  So far, I think all of you are falling to the typical "debate" style of this age. Attacking each other instead of the issue. Lets try to be intelligent, and our age, instead of acting like little kids. So far, my observation of this entire site is little more than the six year old in the park yelling "You are a poo head!" with the only difference being a larger vocabulary. Lets try to play nice children.

As for the issue, I have no respect for homosexuals. Now, this is not because I am homophobic, but because I have spoken to them. From talking to them, they believe that homosexuality is genetic, but heterosexuality is social. It reminds me of something funny actually. For those of you who saw the 7 min X3 trailer, it is similar to that. In the trailer, they claim to have a "Cure" for being a mutant, and Magneto, and his army, rise up against it. Similarly, I remember a few years ago, they toted having a cure for homosexuality. Similarly, homosexuals were up in arms, claiming there was no neeed for it, that all homosexuals were happy. The fact remains that there are homosexuals who believe the attraction they feel is wrong. Does that mean homosexuality is wrong? No human has the right to judge that. Which is why Religion and society come into conflict so often. But that's another matter.
Your reasons are quite controversal, being founded on homosexuals you know. I don't mind you labeling us children, but afterwards don't proceed to talk about "homosexuals I know" and "Magneto" from the X-men.

All jokes aside, it's quite easy to conclude apples and oranges don't mix- it's not a judgement but a FACT.

I'd sure like to find a homosexual with one of those "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" tattoos, because GOD from all religions is sending you to the firey gates of hell.

Another interesting forum topic would be the relationship between faith and homosexuality and how devote homosexual Christians,Catholics,Muslims,Jews ect. justify a religion that labels them nothing less of a discusting evil.

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: May 16 2006 at 09:20 AM

Whisky:You don't get out much do you?

and its intrigued not "intrieged"

MKD_King: What about people that CAN'T reproduce in heterosexual relationships despite trying repeatedly? Are you suggesting that they have no purpose on earth?

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: May 16 2006 at 09:22 AM

Another interesting forum topic would be the relationship between faith and homosexuality and how devote homosexual Christians,Catholics,Muslims,Jews ect. justify a religion that labels them nothing less of a discusting evil.

The Catholic Bible also says that everyone is forgiven for their sins so please don't start talking about religions and belief systems. I know for a fact that there are mistakes in the Bible... how can there not be is was composed by numerous different people.

rus_allince
41 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:47 AM

Quote: Tinkerb1tch

With the current forum classifications, this belongs in the Sex&Relationship forum, but ironicly, it lacks intellects.

I would reccomend this forum be named Science,Politics,and Religion.
Because clearly nobody from the Sex forums are going to read pages of information, they are too busy masturbating.

Bite your tongue. Just because I post in the SLR forum doesn't mean I'm an idiot... next time watch your generalizations because you would be surprised by some of the people in there!

As for your comment about no one from those other forums reading pages of information... I do it everyday when I'm in school I'm an English major so again watch what you say because your assuming and I hate when people assume!

Thank you and have a nice day! XoXoXo *Tinkerb1tch*

LOL ture..why the fuck do u think that people who go often to the Sex forums have to masturbate?
is ithere something worng with it anyway?
i think,its perfectly normal
and stop being too cocky.stop tellin ppl what they are,we all can see u r intellegent from all the posts u make..wich i ASSUME its from the inerent mostly.

rus_allince
41 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 01:00 AM

ur such a fkn goof really..
u make me sad.

rus_allince
41 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 01:05 AM

go smoke some weed and drink some whisky.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -
Untitled Document