Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - World War 3
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / World War 3
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page

rus_allince
41 / Male

Posted: July 17 2006 at 11:42 PM

Quote: BOBBY
  haha wtf was this from isreals perspective hahah iran geting wiped out veryyy funnyyy isreal is gonna g4et crushed cause of all the fucking muslim countries serounding them

so what if they r surrounded..? it means nothin, israel has the power to hold them off, especially with us at its back...think bout it...

btchy_baby
30 / Female

Posted: July 18 2006 at 12:25 AM

who would bomb canada we r peaceful we smoke weed n chill out no one wants 2 bomb us we basically stay out of the picture

Z24_4_Life
30 / Male

Posted: July 18 2006 at 12:28 AM

Israel is gonna wipe out iran...then lebanon...then syria..then iraq..and everyone will be happy

bohdankudelya
30 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 12:37 AM

israel doesnt have enough power to wipe out iran and syria, both of the countries have major military power. Also they hav the support from Russia, North Korea, and China. Im pretty sure all of the countries would back Iran n Syria any day. Lebanon might lose, but I dunno... I hav to find out more, cuz this sounds interesting.

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 12:40 AM

lol lebanon is done, syria will remain untouched, iraq is long dead, and iran is going to end the sameway iraq did back in 81'

chukcha
30 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 12:43 AM

i know what this will do to me but let me make this as straight up as possible..ive read tons of shit (books i mean)....and lets put it this way..Russia is one of the biggest major fuck ups of the world...i swear..my background is soviet..adn let me make this clear...russia lives and breathes for anotehr war...fucking putin is a warlord at best...they dont learn their lessons..adn the US doenst either....WW3 will happen..and only because fucking morons are voted abck to gov't yearly...all of the world is still racist...i watch the news and ppl start saying oh israel is doign the wrong thing..eat shit and die seriously...israel is defending itself against 5 enemies that surround it plus the other billions of ppl that hate them for no friggen reason....europe is still antisemetic and complete morons..the only country to make any progress in the past 50 years or countries i should say are Japan and Germany...go figure ey...that being said Stephen Harper is thankfully not a complete fuck up...atleast he thinks israel is right in what they;re doing

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 12:47 AM

Quote: chukcha
  i know what this will do to me but let me make this as straight up as possible..ive read tons of shit (books i mean)....and lets put it this way..Russia is one of the biggest major fuck ups of the world...i swear..my background is soviet..adn let me make this clear...russia lives and breathes for anotehr war...fucking putin is a warlord at best...they dont learn their lessons..adn the US doenst either....WW3 will happen..and only because fucking morons are voted abck to gov't yearly...all of the world is still racist...i watch the news and ppl start saying oh israel is doign the wrong thing..eat shit and die seriously...israel is defending itself against 5 enemies that surround it plus the other billions of ppl that hate them for no friggen reason....europe is still antisemetic and complete morons..the only country to make any progress in the past 50 years or countries i should say are Japan and Germany...go figure ey...that being said Stephen Harper is thankfully not a complete fuck up...atleast he thinks israel is right in what they;re doing

lol don't worry anyone intelligent knows that already

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 12:49 AM

and just to add china has made more progress then germany and japan put together, superpower in the making a lot of people underestimate china, hardcore underestimate, look into it

gino_mikey
30 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 01:00 AM

I hope Canada doesnt get involed perioddd

Z24_4_Life
30 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 01:51 AM

a) israel is the only middle eastern country with a nuclear war head and B) israel is the toughest and most tactical of all the arab countries..
just watch

chukcha
30 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 11:38 PM

"israel is the most tactical of all the arab countries....now lets clarify this...ITS A JEWISH COUNTRY lol..and yeah i forgot china sorry bout that...but i guess i just like hte japanese..they have a cool lookin president lol

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: July 19 2006 at 11:52 PM

Quote: Z24_4_Life
  a) israel is the only middle eastern country with a nuclear war head and B) israel is the toughest and most tactical of all the arab countries..
just watch

Iran and Syria are not that far off, it's inevitable that either this year or the next, or the one after, they will aquire a nuke. At this point itís simply a matter of time and money, either they will produce their own (very unlikely) or one of the old soviet countries will sell them one.

chukcha
30 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:04 AM

fuckin soviets..im sorry bro...but really...aside from the unity of hte former soviet union..it was a fucking shithole..racist to the bloody end of it...that being said .. they're a bunch of war mongerers now ( i think i spelt that wrong)...and iran and syria probably have shit thats somewhere a bit below hte level of a nuke..fucking sadistic songs of bitches...its been a long tiem since theres been a world wide epidemic...and its been over 50 years since world war 2..before ww1 there were tons of "world wars" they just werent called htat...so yeah we're over due sadly...adn this one might be the last..remember..a person is smart...PEOPLE..are stupid

Z24_4_Life
30 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:12 AM

to clarify for the dumb ass's who dont know the difference between religion and race...arab is a race and judaism is a religion
ya dumb fucks

chukcha
30 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:22 AM

why do you need to say people are stupid bro...i wasnt denying the difference between a religion and a race..what i was pointing out that you said that Israel is the only arab country with something or other im too lazy to scroll up lol..what i said was .. ISRAEL does not qualify as an arab country...to be an arab country im pretty sure you have to be ruled by arabs..whcih is a background..adn this background stems from islam...and israel is neither arabic or muslim..it is the jewish homeland that is all i was saying...and im sure you agree with that

big_john
30 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:41 AM

hey chukcha, u have no idea what ur taklikng about do u......arabs stem from muslims....i dun think so bro

Z24_4_Life
30 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 01:35 AM

aight man think what u want...im an iraqi israeli i have my shit strait i know what im talking about

rus_allince
41 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:51 PM

yewap yeap...arabs all should die
fkn assholes
they started it all
along time ago they gave us the land...why the fuck do they want it back now.

they are just bored so they were like hey...weve got nothing better to do.....lets make jews our slaves

they are all like hitler.they wanna RULE the world
they want to make jews slaves....

and the fact that we still didnt give up just shows that WE ARE NOT GOIN TO GIVE UP,AND WE ARE NOT GOIN TO LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really dont give a shit who is an arab in this site and if i offended him or her bcuz u PEOPLE offended us more times then i can count....SO FUCK YOU ALL

Israel is forever gonna stay,and no can beat us.

rus_allince
41 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:52 PM

no one***

rus_allince
41 / Male

Posted: July 20 2006 at 12:58 PM

ISRAEL WAS A JEWISH COUTNRY!!! UNTILL people that are NOT jewish came and faked their passports..just to get into the country...and then they have the nerve of discriminating us...after we gave them a place to live in,a place to stay.... and they still do it.i dont fkn understand why ppl hate them so much.

I just wish i could go on CNN and speak to that owner...bcuz everytime they give news..THEY NEVER NEVER NVER show what lebanon did to Israel..they just show what Israel is doin to them......AND U KNOW WHY?? BCUZ THE OWNER IS MUSLIM!!!!

they go and just show a dead boy not older then 5 years old..lying there dead..and hopeless..and who do they blame??? ISRAEL....wtf do u ppeople expect? that we dont fight back??? i know ppl think jews are pussies but right now we are proving to u fuckers that we are not and we can fight back

just watch whats gonna happen.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document