Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - i raced a cobalt 2day
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / i raced a cobalt 2day
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] -

Ariy
34 / Male

Posted: January 25 2007 at 07:50 PM

who cares, get a nice car with some luxery so the people your with arent squished and you have some comfort when you sit in traffic.

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: February 02 2007 at 09:37 AM

i luv how people jus stopped postin in these forums what so ever, lmao, serious

russo_turisto
38 / Male

Posted: February 02 2007 at 09:34 PM

Quote: Chis_Shadow
  i luv how people jus stopped postin in these forums what so ever, lmao, serious

post pics of your STI man.. please.

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: February 06 2007 at 10:39 PM

i did, they are on my profile man, its my car, i took that up in Nemarket Court, lmao,

russo_turisto
38 / Male

Posted: February 08 2007 at 02:20 PM

Newmarket Court eh? In Japan?
http://www.chargespeed.com/english/gdb-wide-e1.htm

And look! Someone stole your car and took it to "Auto Salon Tokyo 07"!! Oh noes!!!

russo_turisto
38 / Male

Posted: February 08 2007 at 02:21 PM

meh.. http://www.chargespeed.com/english/autosalon2007-E1.htm

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: February 11 2007 at 02:53 PM

ha ha ha, thats funny you know y, cuz there are many cars like that, u can order it from the company like that buddy, and many people have done that, its a package, and if u notice my car is a 2003, with a headlight and tailigh conversion, which comes in the kit from Charge Speed which is a japanese company with a dealership based in Toronto and Maimi.

Chis_Shadow
34 / Male

Posted: February 11 2007 at 02:57 PM

o, and if you do reazile, look at how the car that you are showing looks, and look at how mine looks you fuckin reject, two different cars, hmmm, the 1 u are showing is a 2006 Impreza S204, not even an STI, secondly, mine is a 2003 with head and taillight conversions, so y dont you stop talkin shit, and if you want me 2 prove somthing, or if u wanna prove ur tough, y dont you come out to the track and race me in you Tiburon which runs low 17 quarter miles

russo_turisto
38 / Male

Posted: February 11 2007 at 07:03 PM

uuch, that hurts buddy.. i just wanted to let you know (cuz you certainly dont know it yourself) that pics in your profile are NOT of YOUR car. Thats all. Compare those pics yourself man and stop trying to prove me something you definitely have no clue about, Im not 15.

And I wouldnt say anything about my car, because guess what? You didnt see the engine bay. But if that happens, that you have an exactly the same car as in the above site, Id love to see it in person, this monster looks aggressive. Havent seen anything like it in Toronto yet..

Oh and..
  Quote: Chis_Shadow
  you fuckin reject

I didnt call you names, you dumb fuk. If you wanna show me how cool and tough you are (you definitely sound tough ), Im in Richmond Hill in location near you. Will gladly discuss any problems or concerns you might have. Bring your monkey-crew too. And your gun.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] -
Untitled Document