Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Creatine
Discussion Forum Index / Fitness and Health Discussion / Creatine
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -

mikey86
37 / Male

Posted: May 09 2006 at 07:25 PM

i duo man. i hear from some poeple creatine is good but then from some poeple i hear its a waste of time man...might aswell take gear and thats it

im_the_muscle
36 / Male

Posted: May 09 2006 at 07:28 PM

i dont know i think you should wait to take gear till your about 21..that is when you are a full grown male, dont take it now build muscle now to your max potential take creatine, protein, mutltivitamins, flax seed oil, plus glutamine and youll be fine

mikey86
37 / Male

Posted: May 10 2006 at 09:08 AM

i take all that shit man..i useenough stuff....i dont see any great results..i wana get huge fast. and thats where the gear comes into play...i havnt exactly lived a healthy lifestyle if u know what i mean so it dont bother me really...i just wont abuse it thats all

im_the_muscle
36 / Male

Posted: May 10 2006 at 11:12 PM

guy i suggest you stop drinking, smoke weed, once in a while but your body into shape

mikey86
37 / Male

Posted: May 11 2006 at 09:24 AM

i stopped drinking. weed is nothing , gotta quit cig's tho

MKD_King
35 / Male

Posted: May 13 2006 at 01:31 PM

You treat your body like shit, you take all this shit, and on top of that you smoke AND you expect to get big? Wow, good thinking there

mikey86
37 / Male

Posted: May 13 2006 at 07:11 PM

Quote: MKD_King
  You treat your body like shit, you take all this shit, and on top of that you smoke AND you expect to get big? Wow, good thinking there
okay mr.bigshot...number one shut the fuck up number 2..you think if you smoke weed you cant get big? obnviously its not good if ure woreking out but u can still get big. and as far as drinking goes i dont drink no more, maybe one or 2 beers here and there but nothin seriouse.

im_the_muscle
36 / Male

Posted: May 15 2006 at 07:00 PM

smoking weed doesnt have any effect on your size but does have effects on your health of course

O_So_Sweet
42 / Male

Posted: May 25 2006 at 04:22 PM

There's new age creatine where its not water weight, so you don't have to worry about getting off & turning either to fat or losing your gains. Its more of a power push which helps you push more, so when you get off it, your gains remain you just won't be able to push as much as when you were on it .. its great & so much healthier!

im_the_muscle
36 / Male

Posted: June 03 2006 at 12:01 PM

what is it called?

benassi
36 / Male

Posted: June 03 2006 at 12:32 PM

Kre-Alkalyn

xtreme_gino
37 / Male

Posted: July 24 2006 at 08:52 PM

Quote: im_the_muscle
  before you speak know what your talking about haha..."if you stop it youll lose most of ur muscle and look fat" LOL...its funny when people speak out of pure ignorance

I completely agree. I've been on creatine for months now, without any break.

armenia
35 / Male

Posted: July 28 2006 at 02:07 PM

Quote: mikey86
  i take all that shit man..i useenough stuff....i dont see any great results..i wana get huge fast. and thats where the gear comes into play...i havnt exactly lived a healthy lifestyle if u know what i mean so it dont bother me really...i just wont abuse it thats all

lol damn man u got alot of researching to do. Without 100% correct nutrition and workout schedual gear is gonna do nothing for you. only time you should take steroids is when you reach your maximum potential and are fully matured so your hormones dont get fucked up and also when u have at least a few years of workout experience.

ur not gonna get big overnight when u take steroids...it takes just as much work if not more

CanRus
34 / Male

Posted: October 29 2006 at 11:43 AM

CanRus
34 / Male

Posted: October 29 2006 at 11:47 AM

Creatine has benefits such as more explosive strength during your workouts, so it can be good for sports such as: sprinting, football, boxing etc... Once you stop taking creatine, the water weight goes away, but the muscles that you gained are still there (you don't get fat)
Steroids are not good for you, period. If you want to get big, just work hard. Hard work is the best supplement any athlete or body builder good take. It takes time to gain muscle, if you rush it you'll end up gaining more fat.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -
Untitled Document