Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Is it ok to still be a virgin?!?
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Is it ok to still be a virgin?!?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: February 11 2007 at 03:07 AM

whoah... am i hearing this right?! the 'right one'?! sounds like words coming out of a female... honestly, much estrogen? whoah! A man should not choose who to have his first time with, simply because the society has stated so. And a man is not suppose to be a pussy about it, waiting for the right one. Your right one is going to be your wife, and you want it to be the first one you fuck?! I might sound offending towards the female sex, thus i apologize beforehand! but a man is a man, his main purpose in life, everybody's purpose in life is to have sex and eventually reproduce... isnt what we all strive for? We studdy harder to get better jobs... and all for us to get a better piece of ass. We have all taken for granted the idea of sex, and have taken that idea to the next level of awareness. Sex shouldn't be something a man should put on the pedistol. A man should be prepared towards the life that will hold him in the future, you will have to marry eventually, but that girl does not have to be your first, given the though that if she were to be the first, she would use you and then trash you (like a condom), instead of the way it is suppose to be -- having a family/reproducing. I understand that some may think that its bs b/c its coming out of the head of a 17 y.o. but even though i am 17, i feel that i have matured to a level of a 19-20 year old, and can say that a man should fulfill his function in the society and have sex before the age of 20, not sit there in the corner --> 'waiting for that special one'

xtc_vixenn
47 / Female

Posted: February 11 2007 at 04:28 AM

author-ur gross no wonder ur virgin

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: February 12 2007 at 05:42 PM

thats a mean comment

xtc_vixenn
47 / Female

Posted: February 12 2007 at 06:33 PM

its the truth...what you gonna do about it?!

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: February 12 2007 at 07:21 PM

Quote: Nick
  whoah... am i hearing this right?! the 'right one'?! sounds like words coming out of a female... honestly, much estrogen? whoah! A man should not choose who to have his first time with, simply because the society has stated so. And a man is not suppose to be a pussy about it, waiting for the right one. Your right one is going to be your wife, and you want it to be the first one you fuck?! I might sound offending towards the female sex, thus i apologize beforehand! but a man is a man, his main purpose in life, everybody's purpose in life is to have sex and eventually reproduce... isnt what we all strive for? We studdy harder to get better jobs... and all for us to get a better piece of ass. We have all taken for granted the idea of sex, and have taken that idea to the next level of awareness. Sex shouldn't be something a man should put on the pedistol. A man should be prepared towards the life that will hold him in the future, you will have to marry eventually, but that girl does not have to be your first, given the though that if she were to be the first, she would use you and then trash you (like a condom), instead of the way it is suppose to be -- having a family/reproducing. I understand that some may think that its bs b/c its coming out of the head of a 17 y.o. but even though i am 17, i feel that i have matured to a level of a 19-20 year old, and can say that a man should fulfill his function in the society and have sex before the age of 20, not sit there in the corner --> 'waiting for that special one'

Nick altho I love ya I gota disagree.

There can be lot of pressure to lose your virginity - that is, to have sexual intercourse for the first time. Having sex with someone just because you want to lose your virginity, or because you think all your friends are doing it, is something you may regret later.

First of all, you must feel it is the correct thing to do. You must NOT be pressured into it, or the experience will fail to bring you the pleasure and good memories you expect and deserve. You are in charge of your life and body. You must really feel ready for it.

You might feel lots of anxieties, especially the first time you 'go all the way' - have sex. You may feel embarrassed about how you look without your clothes on, or worried about your privacy being disturbed. And if you're too shy, or you're not able to talk about these things with your partner - then you probably shouldn't be having sex!

Dont let your boys pressure you into anything... you are your own person dont depend on anyone else.

DeSimone
37 / Male

Posted: February 12 2007 at 11:28 PM

reading all these comments--kinda makes me feel wierd---im not a lost cause eh!

gabush
47 / Male

Posted: February 13 2007 at 02:57 PM

Quote: xtc_vixenn

you look like a man

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: February 13 2007 at 07:25 PM

mayb he just cant get it up.... lol .. dude just get a gf... and have sex with her... or just go to the bar get drunk and still have sex with some 1... screw waiting.. were men... its not our job to do so... its a womans job!

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: February 13 2007 at 09:02 PM

no man tells me what my job is....all men are dumbfucks anyways, i don't depend on them anyways ESPECIAL in todays society

xtc_vixenn
47 / Female

Posted: February 16 2007 at 12:29 AM

Quote: gabush

you look like a man

& u look like a PUSSY

xtc_vixenn
47 / Female

Posted: February 16 2007 at 12:35 AM

Quote: faded9
  no man tells me what my job is....all men are dumbfucks anyways, i don't depend on them anyways ESPECIAL in todays society

now theres a smart girl

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: February 16 2007 at 02:07 AM

Quote: gabush

you look like a man

ROFL gabby u kill me HAHAHAHA

nawtboi
37 / Male

Posted: February 16 2007 at 01:24 PM

if ur a virgin and over 20, u should hang urself

MrVirgin
37 / Male

Posted: February 17 2007 at 03:19 PM

mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm well atleast he doesnt go around being desparet all da time like some1 I know Mhhhm what was that u said to me? :o yeh "with urself it counts eh"..."um next friday nite sound good?" mhhhm well atleast the guy has some respect

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: February 17 2007 at 03:20 PM

DeSimone
37 / Male

Posted: February 18 2007 at 10:08 AM

Quote: nawtboi

Wanna join me?

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: February 18 2007 at 06:04 PM

dude thats really mean shut up

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: February 18 2007 at 08:28 PM

Seanchik <3 LMAOOOOOOO

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: February 18 2007 at 11:15 PM

y hang urself... just get a hooker or go to whiskeys gogo and get a stripper drunk after hours and take her back to ur place... wear a couple of rubbers and enjoy urself

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: February 18 2007 at 11:33 PM

wearing more than 1 condom really hurts, it interferes with your blood flow, and you become less efficient. but yeah, iz good idea, id go for a spa salon if i was you, more choices, you know, black, chinese, theyre all good, and they all go for 120 bucks for 30 minutes (10 more if youre not quite finished) but yeah, its enough, i mean, for the first time, but then again, you could always surprise yourself, and the crown, and last for god knows how long!

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document