Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Age difference
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Age difference
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 12:31 PM

of course age matters...u evr gonna date someone as old as ur parents? ok i rest my case, age matters...

if u are 19+ i guess it doesnt matter, 18 or younger, it should be nomore then 2/3 years, anything more is just nasty and pathetic....ex a guy who is like 23 going fora girl who is 16 or 17, u think he actually likes u? ur tits and ass, an easy ride dummy....

and girls go for older b/c they foolishly think all guys who are older are more mature, which makes u a fool...what happens when u meet a guy who is a year younger and more mature then an older guy u met?

u are still gonna turn him down, b/c u live by stereotypes, u fear it makes u a pathetic loser to date a guy younger, so u turn down the perfect guy for a guy who is older and is gonna use u anyways...thats what i call an idiot.

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 13 2007 at 12:37 PM

my b/f is a couple months younger, and b4 that they were older than me
i'm not afraid to say that, the guy i am with now is 10 times better than most older guys

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: January 13 2007 at 12:51 PM

Quote: AustralianGQ
  of course age matters...u evr gonna date someone as old as ur parents? ok i rest my case, age matters...

if u are 19+ i guess it doesnt matter, 18 or younger, it should be nomore then 2/3 years, anything more is just nasty and pathetic....ex a guy who is like 23 going fora girl who is 16 or 17, u think he actually likes u? ur tits and ass, an easy ride dummy....

and girls go for older b/c they foolishly think all guys who are older are more mature, which makes u a fool...what happens when u meet a guy who is a year younger and more mature then an older guy u met?

u are still gonna turn him down, b/c u live by stereotypes, u fear it makes u a pathetic loser to date a guy younger, so u turn down the perfect guy for a guy who is older and is gonna use u anyways...thats what i call an idiot.

older guys are more mature, n u r not a fool if you think like that, IT IS TRUE. Girls learn new things from that guy and they look differently on the world. you never get bored with this guy however when u date a guy younger u feel like a nanny and you feel like u need to teach this guy everything . the relationship will not work like that at all. girls get tired of it.

Emil-EP
36 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 01:38 PM

im actually ganna have to agree with him all the way on that. its soooooooo tru

Emil-EP
36 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 01:38 PM

Quote: katenka*

older guys are more mature, n u r not a fool if you think like that, IT IS TRUE. Girls learn new things from that guy and they look differently on the world. you never get bored with this guy however when u date a guy younger u feel like a nanny and you feel like u need to teach this guy everything . the relationship will not work like that at all. girls get tired of it.

and u just proved him right.. ur using all the steriostypes

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: January 13 2007 at 01:50 PM

but it is sooo not true.i know a lot of girls that dated guys that are younger than them. I am talking about myself. I can't date a guy younger than me i just can't

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 06:05 PM

[quote=AustralianGQ]

oh really...well would u like me to prove u wrong, b/c i know i can...

ur obviously a fool dating guys who are not ready for any kinda commitment and obviously dont want it if they act this way...i could prove u to that i am as mature if not more then guys older then me and more respectful, which matters more anyways...obviously ill never get the chance...

no corrction....MOST girls ur age, get bored of any guy and bounce one to the next b/c THEY are inmature and lack commitment and morals and values

AustralianGQ
35 / Male

Posted: January 13 2007 at 06:09 PM

but it is sooo not true.i know a lot of girls that dated guys that are younger than them. I am talking about myself. I can't date a guy younger than me i just can't

yes u can...u simply choose not to, based on stereotypes u follow, that say that a girl like u who dates a younger guy is a pathetic loser and u dont wanna be seen as that, so u will go for the older guy who lies his ass off to get in ur pants instead of the younger guy who will actually treat u right and wants commitment and that makes u a typical female and a fool....

u think that all guys have to date their age or younger, and all girls have to date older, which as we know turns into broken hearts and disaster, b/c ppl our age are idiots and shouldnt be dating and most guys just want a piece and most girls are dumb sluts..

Lena
35 / Female

Posted: January 14 2007 at 02:22 AM

Age only matters if you let it become an issue for you. But, I do think there is a double standard for girls being more pressured to stick with guys who are older. But, that is ussally going on the assumption that boys "mature" slower. However, that would, in fact, constitute agism - a type of discrimination, like racism (except this one's more accepted in society).

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: January 14 2007 at 04:25 AM

Lena really nailed it, case closed, game over man... lol. Also I'd like to add that people these days are blinded by the media, they choose unnecessary things (that 'older' guys tend to have) over persons. It's plain and simple, although it is a very asshole type move, on the brighter side, those who were brain washed by media and such realize they were wrong at some point. It's too late though, it's always too late.... People are never happy with what they have, or what they end up living with, they want what they've had, or what others have. Grass is always greener on the other side...

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -
Untitled Document