Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Whose parents allow your bf/gf to sleep with you?
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Whose parents allow your bf/gf to sleep with you?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] -

xxbeautiful7
32 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 08:56 PM

mine is 129 now

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 09:01 PM

shut the fuck up guy if u got into everyone why go to seneca@york for dma?

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 09:03 PM

Quote: soviet_soldie
  wen u'll graduate high school with honor rolls and get into every single univ and college that applies too... THEN u can try and compare urself to me... till then shut ta fuck up

listen darling, u are nothing and noone to tell me to shut the fuck up and in addition to that i think you should be comparing yourself to me because in my 16 years ive achieved more than you have in your 20 so i really think you should be the one shutting the fuck up!

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 09:08 PM

Quote: TOLSTI
  i guess u both are right.... but yea the funny thing is both of u can proove that ur mature just by stoping the argument....

how the hell are both of us right jenya? and this just proves what a lil ku ku head he is cuz hes arguing with a 16 year old

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 09:09 PM

its DTP first of all... second of all i'm doin wat i want to b in the future... considered that b4 making a stupid statement?

TOLSTI
35 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 09:09 PM

wow well lets not go overboard u dunt kno what he has achieved and he doesnt kno what u have achieved basicaly both of u are arguing out of impulse....

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 09:11 PM

hahahah and wat have u achieved? u elarned how to wipe ur ass ? hahaha fuckin apthetic... yet i'll tellu u wat I have achieved.... GRADUATED with honors... won a york region championship football in gr12... graduating college this year.. got a job and a car and anice future ... while ure still in highchool, got jack shit... end of this conversetion!

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 16 2007 at 10:10 PM

lmao buddy no wonder im still in highschool idiot, fucking common sense in 16! abd championship for footbal...were u playing it by urself bcuz im pretty sure u didnt and u have no right to say that bcuz u had other poeple playing there too so it wasnt u who won it, so shut ur hole

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: January 16 2007 at 11:28 PM

wanna make me ?

Vika_Chika
36 / Male

Posted: January 17 2007 at 07:27 PM

well i thought u were at least smart enough to shut the fuck up but if ur not then its really not my concern

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 ] -
Untitled Document