Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Paris Hilton
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / Paris Hilton
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] -

lizachka103
34 / Female

Posted: December 21 2006 at 01:13 AM

Quote: Vika_Chika
  ur gona be hated just like her with a pussy the size of a fuckign window, shes fucking gross

how can u hate someone u dont know ???

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: December 21 2006 at 01:43 AM

i dont like someone who would put their sex tapes out for viewing to the public, i just cant respect someone like that

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: December 21 2006 at 09:43 AM

paris hilton is a celebrety, while all of us, are just us. She has show biz talent, that's why she's famous. david beckham is another example, sure he's a soccer player, but did it ever cross your mind, why that guy, in particular is considered a celebrety? he isn't that great Either, but he's smart, and thats what bringing him fame and money, and as long as there making theirs its all that counts, right? so i say good for both of them. i mean, if we were to be celebs, we wouldnt make as good role models, TRUUUST me

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: December 21 2006 at 09:55 AM

Quote: lizachka103
  i jsut find it hilarious how all the girls beat her down all the time,
wen in reality , if u were skinny, tall , blond, loadeddddd, famous, (and too UGLY) lol , u would be doin exactlyyyyyy the same shit as her
i would LOVE to be in her shoes, not to have a single worry about my future, school , or really give a fuck if ppl like me or not , good for her lol

and if it was to all go bye bye,,she'd be fucked

lizachka103
34 / Female

Posted: December 21 2006 at 11:51 PM

Quote: faded9

Quote: lizachka103
  i jsut find it hilarious how all the girls beat her down all the time,
wen in reality , if u were skinny, tall , blond, loadeddddd, famous, (and too UGLY) lol , u would be doin exactlyyyyyy the same shit as her
i would LOVE to be in her shoes, not to have a single worry about my future, school , or really give a fuck if ppl like me or not , good for her lol

and if it was to all go bye bye,,she'd be fucked

shes never gonna be fuked, and u know, she knows it...actuallllllyyy never, see if she was in a risky business like maybe producing, ya she could lose it all , she wouldnt act liek this obviously.....BUT thats not the case , so

FrUiTyRuTi
32 / Female

Posted: December 22 2006 at 12:01 AM

I cant really say anything about her I meen the girl has SO much paporazi fallowing her and writing shit in the newspaper when half of it is wrong! She handles herself well but I just think the "Sex Tape" was a stupis idea because some people now see her as a slut, which she might be One day when I'm famous I'll be sure to tell you

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: December 22 2006 at 07:31 PM

Quote: FrUiTyRuTi
  I cant really say anything about her I meen the girl has SO much paporazi fallowing her and writing shit in the newspaper when half of it is wrong! She handles herself well but I just think the "Sex Tape" was a stupis idea because some people now see her as a slut, which she might be One day when I'm famous I'll be sure to tell you

we sure hope ull become!!! we need to stop so cebertize such as Paris Hilton and Britney Spears for example from being there and do all of this stupid shit!!!

HAve any one Heared that after Paris started to hung out with Britney, she wanted to have 4 kids before she is 30 and she is 26 now!!! lol funny eh!!! So Paris Just want to say one thing Have fun with it!!! But Plz Dont make another stupid "Sex Tape"!!! lol

God Im so bord!!!

ariinachka
35 / Female

Posted: December 22 2006 at 07:33 PM

Quote: Resident_Evil

Quote: ariinachka

Quote: rus_allince
  yeah i dont know why she is famous...

the only reason shes famous is because of her daddy

there's a paris hilton wanna be in our skool i think gr 11...did u see her? she's scarry skinny and ugly... jappy kinda but such a paris wanna be holy smokes...

Corina, WHOOO????

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] -
Untitled Document