Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - do u believe in fate?
Discussion Forum Index / Love, Sex and Relationships / do u believe in fate?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:05 PM

sam te chorne

Reenie
34 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:05 PM

noo.... i think that there is more then one person out there that you can fall in love with.. and there is also many people who die single because they never found "the right person" that they say is some where out there for everyone

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:06 PM

Quote: Junkie

Quote: Tinkerb1tch
  I don't know u well enough to say yet

lol read the thread u'll realize that I am

Shit happens... I'm not going to prybut think about why you asked her out or if she asked you out why you agreed... whats changed since then??

About staying friends (and i know this frome experience) theres no way in HELL you can stay friends... at least not close friends... my ex of three years and I talk every once in a blue moon but only when we run into each other and even that gets a little tense sometimes.

Theres no way to make things go back to the way they were but if she wants you as a boyfriend it wouldn't make a difference anyways because she won't.... or CAN'T go back to being friends now that shes knows that you know she likes as more than a friend... Make sense?

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:07 PM

yea because they didnt do the things they wanted to do...all their life. Like experiment!

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:08 PM

Thinkerb1tch lets bang and be best friends after

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:09 PM

I don't know u well enough to say yet

lol read the thread u'll realize that I am

Shit happens... I'm not going to prybut think about why you asked her out or if she asked you out why you agreed... whats changed since then??

About staying friends (and i know this frome experience) theres no way in HELL you can stay friends... at least not close friends... my ex of three years and I talk every once in a blue moon but only when we run into each other and even that gets a little tense sometimes.

Theres no way to make things go back to the way they were but if she wants you as a boyfriend it wouldn't make a difference anyways because she won't.... or CAN'T go back to being friends now that shes knows that you know she likes as more than a friend... Make sense?

yeah ur right .. shit happens.. and why ? I dont know why .... cause im a dumbass I didnt ask her out and she didnt ask me out .. I dont know whatthe Fuck happened ..... =S cant stay close friends (not like we were close) .. well what am I supposed to do? waste my time and hers? thats not right...

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:17 PM

Quote: pizdetz
  yea because they didnt do the things they wanted to do...all their life. Like experiment!

He was older and did experiment so that had nothing to do with it!

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:18 PM

Fuck it! im not gonna stress out about this shit .. =)

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:19 PM

i was answering Reenie

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:20 PM

yeah ur right .. shit happens.. and why ? I dont know why .... cause im a dumbass I didnt ask her out and she didnt ask me out .. I dont know whatthe Fuck happened ..... =S cant stay close friends (not like we were close) .. well what am I supposed to do? waste my time and hers? thats not right...

Its a touch situation but you're going to have to chose one of the other... theres no in between. Whats worse having to pretend that theres soemthing there so that she satys happy and you're miserable or telling her before thigns get really serious in her mind... andif no one asked the other out how are you going out??

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:20 PM

Its a touch situation but you're going to have to chose one of the other... theres no in between. Whats worse having to pretend that theres soemthing there so that she satys happy and you're miserable or telling her before thigns get really serious in her mind... andif no one asked the other out how are you going out??

tough***

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:21 PM

LMFAO so then quote her!!

i was answering Reenie

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:23 PM

LMFAO so then quote her!!

i was answering Reenie

Okey monkey

Junkie
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:24 PM

thank you

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:25 PM

Okey monkey

I'll show u monkey!

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:26 PM

thank you

no prob!

Junkie
37 / Male

thank you

<3333
no prob!

pizdetz
37 / Male

i know u will ....cz ur one

Tinkerb1tch
37 / Female

Posted: April 25 2006 at 05:29 PM

AHHA you're a little shit disturberrr! but I'm going home now so I can't fight tata!

pizdetz
37 / Male

Posted: April 25 2006 at 06:15 PM

AHHA you're a little shit disturberrr! but I'm going home now so I can't fight tata!

okey ill make some babana soup for now dear

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -
Untitled Document