Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - The Devil
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / The Devil
Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: October 31 2006 at 07:08 PM

Does the devil exist? Some believe that there is a demonic hierarchy. Satan being at the top, and demons as his servants. Looking at how many wars and other conflicts that are breaking out all over the world it is hard to think that there is only god. There are many books on demons, some, try and prove demons scientifically. If you got nothing to say about the devil, but want to find out more, I suggets you read, Glimpses of the Devil. It's sick! It explains demons in an awsome way, way too cool. But no, it's an easy and interesting read. Something like the Da Vincci Code, but it is pro-religious. Do you think the devil exists?

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: October 31 2006 at 07:19 PM

yes

Nick
34 / Male

Posted: October 31 2006 at 08:45 PM

i gotta give this one a read

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: October 31 2006 at 08:46 PM

fuck the devil. hes locked in my basment

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: November 02 2006 at 05:58 PM

r u afraid that he might come out?
cuz u know he can

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: November 03 2006 at 11:40 AM

Monotheism and the Holy Trinity both evolved from the Sumerian Pantheon of 12 gods.
They were 12 extraterrestrial gods called the Annunaki- which means in Sumerian “Those Who from Heaven to Earth Came”. In the bible they are called the “Nifilim”, many biblical teachers will claim it means “Giants”, but translated directly from Hebrew means “Those who were cast down”.

The divine number of 12 has since survived the passages of millennia. Greek and Hindu mythology alike both have a circle of 12 supreme gods. They were later versions of the Original Sumerian texts, much is the bible.

There is a common misconception that Moses actually wrote the first 5 books of the bible. God spoke to Moses, and he only transcribed the first 5 books of the bible, just as he did the 10 commandments. His god, Yahweh was recalling the stories of the Original Sumerian texts. And biblical scholars are now in full agreement that the first book of the bible, Genesis, did indeed originate from the Sumerians.

The 12 sons of Jacob became the 12 Patriarchs of the 12 Tribes of Israel, 12 Apostils of Jesus, and 12 double-hours in the day, and 12 months in a year (12X30). The Jewish calendar is the Sumerian calendar of the city Nippur, which started in 3761 B.C., which is why they are in the year 5767. The division of the circle into 360 degrees (12X30) -a Sumerian first, along with the creation of the Zodiac into 12 houses, a Sumerian first. The word Zodiac is Greek for “animal circle”, and in the ancient Greeks themselves credited the Sumerians with all their astronomical knowledge.

Monotheism is just the edited and shorted version of the Original Sumerian texts, which changed the original 12 gods, in 1 all-beneficent god. The Holy Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) stems from the Babylonian God Marduk, whom after returning from exile, seized Lordship over Babylon from the other gods, and made himself the national god, whose father was Enki, and whose Son was Nabu.

The arbitrary notions of a devil, was created by confused priests, who weren’t initiated into the secrets of the Gods, and who don’t understand the biblical code of gematry. The gods left hidden messages inside the books of the bible that could only be discerned by the gods, or a human priest initiate. This is why there are priestly lines, such as the Jewish Cohen’s. They knew the secrets of the gods. A sect of Jews (probably priestly), studied the Torah for Gematry in the intermediary periods between the two destructions of the Temple of Jerusalem (first in 568 BC by the Babylonians, again in 70 AD by the Romans).This was the beginning of Jewish Kabbalah- the study of hidden knowledge.

The bible states that the mark of the beast is 666, but that is only a coded message in numbers, and shouldn’t be taken literally, or you will never understand the prophecy behind it.

In short, the devil doesn’t exist. Who ever believes a horned beast is waiting for their soul, and to torture them for eternity for their sins, in the fiery depths of the Earth, have really lost their mind.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: November 03 2006 at 02:07 PM

Also I forgot to mention the Sumerians believed in a cosmogony of 12 planets, the 10th planet being the "Planet of the Gods", which the Egyptians called the "Planet of a Million Years".

They count the Sun & the Moon as the 11th & 12th for reasons stated in their texts.

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 03 2006 at 03:06 PM

either u copy and paste all this shit or u have no life. either way ur a loser.

sekceenikki10
35 / Female

Posted: November 03 2006 at 04:36 PM

Quote: K_M_D

lmaoo!

not sure if i believe in the devil or not..theres too many stories out there that make it seem like the devil does exsist or he doesnt,,

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 03 2006 at 05:03 PM

im the devil. and yes im real.

Whisky
38 / Male

Posted: November 03 2006 at 05:03 PM

Quote: K_M_D
I'm just more educated than you, don't be jealous. Either way I'd still kick your ass in the streets nigga.

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: November 06 2006 at 09:58 PM

Ok, i dont think ure right. I think the devil does exist. Read the book, maybe u'll know what i mean. n the bible thing... the bible says u can interpret is from an evil perspective if u want to, for example, the man was created in the image of god. theres an evil interpretation n a good one. St. Paul 1:17, "For in the righteousness of God is revealed through faith for faith; as it is written, 'The righteous shall live by faith'" I had to think for a while over that one to get the meaning... but it says alot about human nature... N the devil thing, i like the idea that he's locked in my basement

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: November 06 2006 at 10:46 PM

guys...this website is not to discuss things like this. TMEET is a website where people get to know each other, and possibly meet. If you want to discuss this, go to some sort of satanic / religious website dont post this here.

K_M_D
35 / Male

Posted: November 07 2006 at 01:08 PM

Quote: Sean_I
  guys...this website is not to discuss things like this. TMEET is a website where people get to know each other, and possibly meet. If you want to discuss this, go to some sort of satanic / religious website dont post this here.

i couldnt have said it better myself

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: November 07 2006 at 01:17 PM

wisky is a faggit with no life.. ur not educated u copy and paste.. get off ur computer, get off the dick ur sitting on . and go outside..

bohdankudelya
36 / Male

Posted: November 07 2006 at 05:55 PM

maybe i wanna find someone whos interested in this type of stuff, n someone from tornto... Man, let me do whatever i wanna. this site has the topic of religion, so y not post topics regardin religion, it makes sence, u dont. if u dont like it, dont talk shit, n dont view my shit.

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: November 07 2006 at 06:02 PM

honestly ppl.....dont view if you hate that stuff

pezao
48 / Male

Posted: November 07 2006 at 07:20 PM

We all have two dogs inside us, the evil and the good, and they are always fighting each other. You ask me which one is winning the fight? THE ONE I FEED. Try to think about that.

Sean_I
48 / Female

Posted: November 07 2006 at 07:28 PM

so the answer is the bad dog

Romeo69
35 / Male

Posted: November 07 2006 at 07:52 PM

yes.. yes it is..

Pages: - [ 1 2 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document