Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - steroids
Discussion Forum Index / Fitness and Health Discussion / steroids
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] - Next Page

BlitzSeth
32 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:42 PM

how long has it beeing since he came off? Did he gain fat?
What dosage was he using?

if u know...

daniel
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:44 PM

um.... it has been like 4-5 months maybe more im not sure exactly ... i think he was takin 5-6 pills a day .. but another friend of mine he used to take alot more. i dun think it was pure muscle i think he gained a lil fat .. but of course he was going to the gym meanwhile so i guess there was no time for the fat to set in

BlitzSeth
32 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:47 PM

Quote: daniel
  um.... it has been like 4-5 months maybe more im not sure exactly ... i think he was takin 5-6 pills a day .. but another friend of mine he used to take alot more. i dun think it was pure muscle i think he gained a lil fat .. but of course he was going to the gym meanwhile so i guess there was no time for the fat to set in

Well you see, Dbol causes ALOT of water retention, and thats where most of the mass gains come from. You have a freind who was taking more than 6 pills? assuming the pills are 5mg each which they usually are, he is taking pretty high amounts if it was his first time.

I'm really surprised ur friend has maintained weight gain. there must be some explanation for that. Im curious now.

daniel
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:49 PM

yeah but he really isnt serious about the gym. and now yeah he hit the drugs so.. maybe he has lost weight. but yeah that thing makes u maintain the weight .. i dunno what it is exactly .. its some prescription thing from romania

BlitzSeth
32 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:51 PM

naposim is Dianabol, made by a company called Terapia in Romania.

daniel
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:54 PM

oh cool. ur well informed and i see u have already looked it up...

Paul
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:54 PM

lol, steriods does make your penis larger....but you're going to be taking steriods for the rest of your life.....because once you get off of them, you're going to lose all your muslces and you're penis will shrink. (You're body will basically stop making testosterone)

Paul
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:55 PM

If you want to work out, gain muscle without hormones, take creatine, It fills your muscles with water so you look bigger and it helps your muscles grow/heal quicker.

BlitzSeth
32 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 03:56 PM

Quote: Paul
  lol, steriods does make your penis larger....but you're going to be taking steriods for the rest of your life.....because once you get off of them, you're going to lose all your muslces and you're penis will shrink. (You're body will basically stop making testosterone)

What.. the hell.. are you talking about.

stunner5000pt
32 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 07:23 PM

i got a question for you
what causes the growth?

do you know anyone who has done it such that you can say this? OR are you just making it up?

stunner5000pt
32 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 07:39 PM

Quote: stunner5000pt
  i got a question for you
what causes the growth?

do you know anyone who has done it such that you can say this? OR are you just making it up?

and by growth i mean growth in ANY part of the body... not just the penis

mikey86
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 08:33 PM

Quote: daniel
  lol it sounds tempting no... what could the side effects be beside ur balls gettin smaller? and yea u cant fuck while ur on ur cycle so i heard...
yo, iu dont know who told you that you cant fuck on gear, thats bullshit. if anythign youll fuck the bitch like a horse...

mikey86
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 08:35 PM

I went on a cycle of decca right i acitaly gaine 20 pounds i was shiocked, and i kept the gains,.. My next cycle im planning to stat in 2 weeks, im planning to go on Dianabol and Test Enanthate.... you think that should be okay?

stunner5000pt
32 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 08:46 PM

Quote: mikey86
  I went on a cycle of decca right i acitaly gaine 20 pounds i was shiocked, and i kept the gains,.. My next cycle im planning to stat in 2 weeks, im planning to go on Dianabol and Test Enanthate.... you think that should be okay?

your cycle was deca only? No test??
If there was no test didnt you expericne deca dick??

what are your stats right now?

im_the_muscle
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 09:18 PM

explain what Decca is...see i went on something called NO-Xpand..it helped me put on weight about 10-15 lbs i kept everything excpet i looked to bulked up.

BlitzSeth
32 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 10:19 PM

Dbol + test, good enough cycle.

True_vanilla
28 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 10:45 PM

how, about you get some fucking lean muscle by working out the proper way where you dont have a higher chances of getting cancer and heart problems because of steriods...with steriods ur just cheating yourself by putting chemicals that are not suppose to be in your body for the puropse to look good? cmooooooonnnnn

im_the_muscle
30 / Male

Posted: April 26 2006 at 11:40 PM

because i had ate so much and i could never get any bigger plus i would never want my body to look like yours, you look just like a skinny guy who is ripped..it is much easier to get ripped when your that skinny than when your a big guy

mikey86
30 / Male

Posted: April 27 2006 at 12:31 AM

Quote: BlitzSeth

Dbol + test, good enough cycle.
Yea i know man i wanted to do that but then i thought i dont wana get to big to fast...but yea thats a common begginer cycle..

pizdetz
31 / Male

Posted: April 27 2006 at 12:40 AM

girls like assholes....work that out

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document