Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - The Katyusha Chain
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / The Katyusha Chain
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 21 2007 at 04:42 PM

yo are u fucking stupid blat? jidi vashi deti budut. a mi yevrei. ponatno? voobshe axuyeli sdes. chtob bilo yasno, posmotrite vokrug sebya, who are the most succesful doctors? who are the most famose artists? painters? most of them are jews. so shut the fuck up. and i was born i russia and i love this country. and to others understanding nazis weren't russians they were germans. Russians are the ones that saved our lives. so stop being stupid everyone. russia is not guilty for what is happening in middle east right now. its all about palestine and israel.

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: March 21 2007 at 08:20 PM

Quote: katenka*
  , who are the most succesful doctors? who are the most famose artists? painters? most of them are jews.

Bilshe idiotism shche ne chuv.

Most of them aren't jews ; there's alot who are, and alot who aren't. just like there's alot of them who are christians, for example. it all evens out.

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 21 2007 at 09:56 PM

eto ne idiotism a pravda... mojet ne most of them but alot... i samiye luchshiye doctora(i eto dokazano) oni yevrei i arabi. anyways my point wasn't to show how jews are better then others. my point was that none is better than others. everyone is equal and everyone made some mistakes. there are "bad" jews and bad russians. so none should open his mouth and say bullshit about another country. u didn't live there so u don't know.

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:06 PM

eto ne idiotism a pravda... mojet ne most of them but alot... i samiye luchshiye doctora(i eto dokazano) oni yevrei i arabi. anyways my point wasn't to show how jews are better then others. my point was that none is better than others. everyone is equal and everyone made some mistakes. there are "bad" jews and bad russians. so none should open his mouth and say bullshit about another country. u didn't live there so u don't know.

ni...to idiotism, jak ja vzhe skazav. majbut na "tvij pohljad" jevrejstiv najkrajschyx, ale ne mij, i bahato inshyx ; to ne tak.

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:08 PM

takshcho chomu zavzhdy jevreji jevreji i tak dali? rosijany i zhydy - 2 rizni riznytsji, do rechi.... "rosijanayn" - to natsionalnist', a "jevrej" - to vzhe relihija, jak Xrystyantsvo....

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:36 PM

can u speak russian or english? ato ya ne vse mogu ponyat chto ti pishesh... from what i understood,,,:
i know its two diffrent things no rech idet pro imenno russkix i yevreyev(israelis)

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:42 PM

ni, tilky v Ukrajinskoju... Ang. ne znaju i nikoly ne znav... A po rosijskomu...tezh ne mozhu

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:43 PM

lol im just joking...obviously i know english

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: March 21 2007 at 10:43 PM

i po rosijskomu tozhe mozhu, no moj russkyj est ploxo

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 21 2007 at 11:13 PM

lol ok... i thought all ukrainians speak know russian

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: March 21 2007 at 11:25 PM

no, why would you think that?

katenka*
34 / Female

Posted: March 22 2007 at 12:06 AM

cuz not so long ago ukraine was part of ussr. i krome togo all of my ukrainian friends speak russian fluently.

beer_buddy
33 / Male

Posted: March 22 2007 at 12:57 AM

true say....i only learned to speak russian and my ukranian is horrible...but thats maybe because i lived almost all my life.

beer_buddy
33 / Male

Posted: March 22 2007 at 12:57 AM

in canada**

Ukrainian
48 / Male

Posted: March 22 2007 at 02:54 PM

i krome togo .

proshu, bilshe v moskalskomu ne pyshy... Ja vzhe tobi kazav.. Ja po Angl., a ty tezh po Angl... dobre?

cuz not so long ago ukraine was part of ussr. i krome togo all of my ukrainian friends speak russian fluently

its a long story, hopefully you don't fall asleep, but oh well.

well, first, you must think of how bad ussr was to ukraien. the biggest genocide in the history of man kind, almost double the holocuast, was committed against Ukrainians by USSR. Find out more about it in my profile. the leaders of ussr wanted to whipe out everything ukrainian ; because we were the only ones strong enough to stand up to russia and they knew if they ended our existance (culture, language, traditions, etc). intense policies were there ; if you stood up for ukrainian stuff you could be killed. so many people were forced to go into russian, unless thry wanted to be killed (many ppl were killed for objecting though). but, in the west part of the country there were people called "Banderivtsi". They stood up to this forced russification, made armies, and etc ; thats why ussr could never russify west ukraine. there was armies in the east, but they weren't strong enough.

now, that leads me to my second point. all the shit the ussr did made many ukrainians mad. they did all this stuff, as bad as the nazis to the jews, except they didn't apologize or anything, or even admit it. thats why today, alot of ukrainians don't speak russian, and don't want to, as its the "langauge of the oppressor" ; its the language their ancestors (some) were forced to speak. the ones who donno any ukrainian (there is none in ukraine) but living abraod, were obviously forced to learn russian somwhere in their family, but never had the chance to learn ukrainian cos till it got independance that wasnt really allowed either. so in a sense, there speaking a lanauge there ancestors faught so hard not to speak.

many ukrainians even consider these ukrainians who speak russian only as "not part of us" ; ie, they shuoldn't disgrace us anymore, and should from now on just say they're russians isntead of ukrainians.

Moscow_style
35 / Male

Posted: March 23 2007 at 12:09 AM

Quote: Z24_4_Life
  russia is a peice of shit nazi ass country
no offence to russians..im half but the russian government can go suck a katyusha rocket

I wouldnt be talking if i were you!! Where would you be right no or mabye there would be no you!!! If in 1945 the Russian didnt distroy all of the nazi consentration camps and freed jewish ppl!!
So i think that you should show alittle more thanks to a country that saved your antcestors!!!

romaa
35 / Male

Posted: March 23 2007 at 10:19 AM

Quote: Moscow_style

Quote: Z24_4_Life
  russia is a peice of shit nazi ass country
no offence to russians..im half but the russian government can go suck a katyusha rocket

I wouldnt be talking if i were you!! Where would you be right no or mabye there would be no you!!! If in 1945 the Russian didnt distroy all of the nazi consentration camps and freed jewish ppl!!
So i think that you should show alittle more thanks to a country that saved your antcestors!!!

Correction!!!

THE SOVIET UNION. STALINS REGIME. Completely two different regimes. Yeah I agree with tamir, no love for Russia.

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 ] -
Untitled Document