Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - Two words: what does your religion mean to you?
Discussion Forum Index / Religion and Politics Forums / Two words: what does your religion mean to you?
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] -

rus_allince
41 / Male

Posted: May 20 2006 at 11:50 AM

theme*

Whisky
32 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 11:40 PM

Quote: rus_allince
  Hitler is Alive!!!!
Actually I have seen videos with prominent former high Brazilian government officals claiming to have had tea with Hitler during the mid-70's and he supposedly died during the end of the 70's.

Keep in mind there were small german colonies in Brazil. I've herd that he escaped there by submarine. A lot of Hitler finatics are fond of this theory but I have not researched it enough to know conclusivley for myself.

Whisky
32 / Male

Posted: May 22 2006 at 11:41 PM

Quote: Fantasybody
  i m an aztec , I two words , sacrafising humains , and carnavors
I'm sure you'd like your parents to think that you rebel!

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: May 24 2006 at 09:24 PM

A lot of people don't know what atheist means, it's a common mistake:

Atheist - denies the existence of god

Agnostic - does not necessarily believe in god, but agrees a greater force or being exists, just no way of knowing for sure

_ontonology_
41 / Male

Posted: June 13 2006 at 06:07 PM

lol i think religione is a big hokes and all these things are to create this division of man kind and form of money lotterin

Z24_4_Life
30 / Male

Posted: June 13 2006 at 06:10 PM

religion is power...used for good and evil...
its a road paved for those who follow it
dont always have to take that road..

GreenLion1963
41 / Male

Posted: June 18 2006 at 12:28 AM

atheists are usually depressed, unhappy, bitter people. Also, I've noticed alot of them are homosexual. To be honest, there was one at my school, and he was gay. I called him a fag once, and got in quite big trouble

Tinkerb1tch
30 / Female

Posted: June 19 2006 at 08:37 AM

I know a few people who are atheist and more often then not they're involved in the scientific field of study. Although there are some in th English field as well.

Vitali
30 / Male

Posted: June 19 2006 at 11:00 AM

Quote: GreenLion1963
  atheists are usually depressed, unhappy, bitter people. Also, I've noticed alot of them are homosexual. To be honest, there was one at my school, and he was gay. I called him a fag once, and got in quite big trouble

Wow, where'd you get that from?

Tyoma
28 / Male

Posted: June 19 2006 at 12:39 PM

Quote: Vitali

Every one of his 24 posts that I have seen, have been completely idiotic so donít bother with this kid

deleted
41 / Male

Posted: June 19 2006 at 04:43 PM

Quote: Tyoma

Quote: Vitali

Every one of his 24 posts that I have seen, have been completely idiotic so donít bother with this kid

you can't stereotype people and religions. it's people like you that spread the only evil; ignorance.

bohdankudelya
29 / Male

Posted: July 04 2006 at 10:29 PM

2 words: pure goodness

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] -
Untitled Document