Join Now! Forgot My Password
tmeet - Forum - 1st Car
Discussion Forum Index / Automotive and Motorcycle / 1st Car
Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page

deleted
48 / Male

Posted: July 12 2006 at 11:04 AM

Quote: Tha_Prophet
  wuts a good 1st car to buy for a new car driver??

im thinkin a VW Jetta.. wa bou u guys?

I would say get a 3 series like mine if youre a new driver for about 23 000 now - that car gets you out of tight spots and has extra kick just when you need it and i am one reckless driver.

but then again you live in rexdale and speak in ebonics so get an 88 Jetta.

Tatarin
35 / Male

Posted: July 21 2006 at 08:25 PM

Quote: faded9
  i got a brand new car b4 i turned 16

wtf.. so u got ur car before u could drive?

look man jsut get urself some old crpa that u could drive for a couple years and then sell or just throw out.. that d be the best choice
if u geta new car u will probably most likely crash it.. and u ll be cryin urself to sleep for all that wasted money

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: July 22 2006 at 07:59 PM

Quote: Tatarin
  ...if u geta new car u will probably most likely crash it.. and u ll be cryin urself to sleep for all that wasted money

not if you have insurance, then you get another one

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: July 22 2006 at 08:04 PM

k wigger stop talkin like a lil peace of white trash.. do us all a big fav... and ppl my age actually KNOW how to drive

soviet_soldie
37 / Female

Posted: July 22 2006 at 08:05 PM

Quote: Tyoma

...if u geta new car u will probably most likely crash it.. and u ll be cryin urself to sleep for all that wasted money

very msart... and then ur insurance will cost u more the a fucken bentley .... lol

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: July 22 2006 at 08:57 PM

look man jsut get urself some old crpa that u could drive for a couple years and then sell or just throw out.. that d be the best choice
if u geta new car u will probably most likely crash it.. and u ll be cryin urself to sleep for all that wasted money

its not wasted money...my dad doesn't like used cars...always had bad luck with them...EXCUSE ME for having a new car and no i am not crying because I havent crashed it yet and my money isn't wasted!!!

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: July 22 2006 at 08:58 PM

plus i know how to drive

Tatarin
35 / Male

Posted: July 22 2006 at 09:41 PM

its not wasted money...my dad doesn't like used cars...always had bad luck with them...EXCUSE ME for having a new car and no i am not crying because I havent crashed it yet and my money isn't wasted!!!

lol that paragraph was addressed to the wigger dude her not to u. srry about that lol

Tatarin
35 / Male

Posted: July 22 2006 at 09:43 PM

Quote: soviet_soldie

very msart... and then ur insurance will cost u more the a fucken bentley .... lol

yea it s not even funny, they start u with a big insurance when u get ur lisense as a younge driver and if u crash it s that fucking insane..

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: July 22 2006 at 09:49 PM

ooh ok sorry dude

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: July 22 2006 at 10:08 PM

Quote: soviet_soldie

you're allowed one pardon if it's not your fault, my insurance didn't go up and my car is a write off

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: July 22 2006 at 10:11 PM

if it IS your fault and they proved it (for whatever reason) then they might not even pay you anything, but then again i think the wreckless driving charge will be your first priority at that time...different scenarios call different reactions from the insurance company

Tatarin
35 / Male

Posted: July 23 2006 at 02:25 PM

one pardon? wtf never heard of such a thing

Tyoma
35 / Male

Posted: July 23 2006 at 03:09 PM

one pardon? wtf never heard of such a thing

so your assumption is that it doesn’t exist because you never heard of it, how distinctive

Tatarin
35 / Male

Posted: July 23 2006 at 04:37 PM

no it s not, i m just sayin that this is the first time i hear about it, if u say so then i believe u man..

big_john
41 / Male

Posted: July 23 2006 at 05:40 PM

i wouldnt buy a VW for something longterm- the cost to fix them gets expensive after a 3-4 years. If ur just looking to buy a car for a 1-2 years than thats ur choice...but for something u wanna keep long term, i wouldnt buy a VW, even thouggh they have some really nice cars.

try looking @ imports (honda, nissan, hyuandai) there great first cars- easy and cheep to maintain, and last a while too

semendemon
35 / Male

Posted: July 23 2006 at 09:37 PM

Ummm, first of all, Hyundai's are NOT good first cars, or good cars IN GENERAL. Secondly, VWs are considered as imports too in North America. ... Thirdly, the maintenance costs of a Golf are relatively the same as a Civic, because so many junkyards have scrap parts for it and the aftermarket support is huge. Otherwise, if you want one of the best-handling cars in the world and to deal with insane maintenance and insurance fees, buy yourself a Corrado VR-6. You won't even believe it is a VW.

Going back to the main topic though, VWs could be a good candidate for the best first car title, but they ain't necessarily the best. If you don't care much about standing out from the crowd and wanna save most of the money from your monthly paychecks, look around you and buy something that the majority buys. In Richmond Hill, that is Civics, Integras, CRXs, Sentras, Maximas, Corollas, Celicas, MKII Supras, 318s, 325s, 190Es, 300Es, and Golfs. The most common cars in your area are obviously not gonna be the same, so make sure you check 'em out, 'cause those cars will be the ones that are more available to your region and for better prices too.

My first car is gonna be crazy, 'cause a) I KNOW how to drive; I have been on BMW's track racing program in Toronto, and plan on taking Ferrari's program as well in the future; and b) I have wanted this car since I first saw a review of it on a Japanese TV program when I was 10 years old. Then, 2F2F came out and everyone knew what this car was all about. ...

Alright, I'm out.

faded9
36 / Female

Posted: July 23 2006 at 11:28 PM

Quote: semendemon
  Ummm, first of all, Hyundai's are NOT good first cars, or good cars IN GENERAL.

Alright, I'm out.

than come mine has lasted me 3 years so far?

niceguy360
38 / Male

Posted: July 24 2006 at 12:06 AM

first of all,
street racing is VERY dangerous.
My friend was at the race where the couple who weren't racing were murdered. there were body parts all over the road.
If u think street racing is cool, put yourself in the shoes of the people who were murdered by the street racers.

niceguy360
38 / Male

Posted: July 24 2006 at 12:08 AM

my first car was a 94 cavalier. it was a good car but it ended up getting screwed up so I had to let it go. I now drive a 2005 Toyota Corolla. man I love that corolla

Pages: Previous Page - [ 1 2 3 ] - Next Page
Untitled Document